[time-nuts] Off Topic question...

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Jan 20 16:31:50 UTC 2009

Folks, this started out as an off-topic question about getting
inoculations, and has turned into something even more off-topic and less
informative.

Time-nuts now has over 750 subscribers who joined the list because they
are interested in a high signal-to-noise ratio discussion of precise
time and frequency measurement.  Let's respect their time and bandwidth
by limiting discussions to things within the list's charter.

Specifically, let's close off this discussion of who's stereotyping whom
before it degenerates further.

Thanks,

John
YrSysAdmin