[time-nuts] Agilent 53132A Needs Help

tomknox at nist.gov tomknox at nist.gov
Fri Jan 23 04:00:04 UTC 2009

Hi Yuri;
I am late to this thread, but if you have not tried this, reseating
the 4 or 2 eproms which are socketed near the rear may solve the
problem. I am currently having the same problem with one of mine and
in the past this have solved the problem on other units.
Good Luck;
Thomas Knox
NIST
4475 Whitney Place