[time-nuts] Brandywine GPS-4 error

Jeroen Bastemeijer J.Bastemeijer at tudelft.nl
Mon Jun 8 20:48:43 UTC 2009

Hi Jason,

It has been quiet from my side for some time... I found a few spare
minutes to further investigate my GPS4. Playing with the various jumpers
did bring some response but no final solution.

Next thing I did, I took out the EPROM and checked it with my
Willem-programmer (a nice versatile cheap programmer (check Ebay)). I
discoverd that the first addresses till $003000 are empty!

It would be nice, if you, or someone is willing to check with their
EPROM. The BIN-file can be read with the Willem-software program
(http://se-ed.net/mpu51/)

Looking forward to your response!

73 Jeroen PE1RGE