[time-nuts] GPSDO 10 MHz Distribution Amp

dave powis g4hup at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 21 16:34:09 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

Sounds a reasonable approach to me where an equal 2 way split is needed, and you already have adequate signal level available.  May not be up to 'time-nuts' precision etc, but it is a practical method that will give what you need.  If you ever need to remove one Rig, just remember to terminate the unused split output in 50R!

However, when you get yourself an analyser, sig gen or counter that takes the 10MHz reference, then you will need a DA!  Comeback to me (http://g4hup.com) or TAPR then!

73,
Dave

http://g4hup.com