[time-nuts] 5070B once more.... (actually electrolytics)

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat May 23 15:08:45 UTC 2009

I think the influx of these models on eBay is because many of them now get
out of maintenance contract and the businesses replace them. My GX280 has
been turned on 24/7 (on a UPS) since I got it several years ago, and so far,
nothing has exploded :) This one came out of maintenance contract last year,
but I was able to keep it while they bought me a new dual core laptop with
dual display. Now, I have three displays on my desk and I can finally get
some work done :)

Didier KO4BB