[time-nuts] Conical inductors

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 13:23:55 UTC 2009

Just so you know, Colicraft makes them too.
http://www.coilcraft.com/bcl-s.cfm#table

Probably quite a bit cheaper than Piconics and they are available either
with flying leads or surface mount. I don't believe they use any core
material but the specifications look like they would be suitable for a large
number of applications. I don't know about these particular parts but
Coilcraft is very liberal in giving out samples. I routinely get 20 at a
time of several values at a time. Our purchasing folks don't like to order
from  Coilcraft but I always list them as an approved source because their
parts always work, unlike some other vendors.