[time-nuts] Trimble DSPMon Software

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 19:31:07 UTC 2009

Hi All

Does anybody have any experience of the Trimble DSPMon software?

I'm running some initial tests on a pair of Mini-T GPS modules  and DSPMon
is the recommended software. However, I've tried two versions,  including
1.53 which seems to be the latest, and neither will talk to the  Mini-Ts.

I would have blamed my homebrew 3.3 volt to RS232 interface but Trimble GPS
 Monitor, versions 1.05 and 1.06, talks to them without any  problems.

Even TBoltMon will monitor them, although it doesn't read the SV  data.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR