[time-nuts] RoHS Solder

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Sep 24 23:32:26 UTC 2009

Another article I will see if I can find it took a different
slant. Since it can take two to three years for a whisker to
grow enough to cause a short. It is a big plus for the
consumer industry. Finally a built in failure mechanism to
force the consumer to have to buy again, and again, and again.

-pete