[time-nuts] RoHS Solder

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Sep 24 23:38:11 UTC 2009

That's kind of part of the scam in my opinion, we now create much more
electronic trash in the name of removing miniscule amounts of environmentally
unsafe lead from products..

Forget about running your new Agilent counter for 25+ years like we used to
 be able to do...

Another part of the scam is that only two companies (one a University if I
remember correctly, one a Japanese company) hold the patents to the  Silver
based solder that everyone now needs to use... And according to the USGS
we are quickly running out of mineable Silver..

In a message dated 9/24/2009 16:23:23 Pacific Daylight Time,