[time-nuts] Multiplying 10 MHz to 100 MHz

ALAN MELIA alan.melia at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 8 20:35:06 UTC 2010

Bruce Dave G4HUP (a "local") has family members in the States and attends several of the Microwave events like MUD and Dayton. I think he monitors this group so you may get a reply eventually (we are deep in an unaccustomed snow blanket at the moment, and as he lives a little remotely, he may have other priorities just now)

Alan G3NYK