[time-nuts] HP 5245L counter circa 1967 humor

David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jan 9 15:18:02 UTC 2010

Bob,

Tell me about it!  I have thrown away loads of early DIP ICs whose leads had
almost completely rusted away.  Some were spares that had been stored in the
early conductive foam that turned out to be hygroscopic and disintegrated
into sticky corrosive goop, but unfortunately some were actually in
instruments still partly attached to the ICs.

Dave