[time-nuts] PICTIC II parts from Mouser in da house!

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 15:14:49 UTC 2010

All of the PICs I ordered came in on Friday (Mouser ships FAST!) so it's a
matter of programming them and getting them out this week.  Just an FYI
guys, I'm leaving for southern Arizona for three weeks for work.  If I don't
get them out this week I will do my very best to get them out while I'm on
base in AZ.

-Bob