[time-nuts] PICTIC PICs UK programming

gonzo . cadbloke at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:34:15 UTC 2010

The parts are all coming in and the boards aren't far either, so I'll reiterate my previous offer of programming the PICs.

If you already have your PIC(s), you can send them to me with a self-addressed envelope and I'll program them no charge.
or
I have six PICs left from a recent purchase that I can supply programmed for £4 posted for the first and £2.5 for each additional chip.

To keep the SN low, please reply off list.
cheers,
ian