[time-nuts] Basic question regarding comparing two frequencies

Guy Lewis guyl at coho.net
Mon Jul 26 21:49:35 UTC 2010

Thanks Didier, John, John, Bob, all:
You may have noticed, I came in next to last out of 35 entries in the last
FMT. I was using the power line as an audio reference, but even that
unstable reference was minor considering my 30 Hz lissajou error or 60 Hz
error wrong sideband error! I am taking this as a challenge! I do see the
shift on the on-air signals and try to mentally average them out over the 30
seconds or so I will get after setting up the equipment for each FMT
frequency. I am learning a lot from this list.