[time-nuts] UTR timescale draft spec

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Sat Aug 6 02:32:24 UTC 2011

Michael Sokolov,

I do not mean to be disrespectful, but this list is not about creating time
scales or having argumentative threads about such mundane things as leap seconds
in and of themselves.  I feel that you have crossed the argument from one thread
to another for a purpose that is not consistent with this thread.  Need I point
out that your nemeses has wisely ignored your onslaught out of both respect for
the low noise level intent of this list and also because the subject matter does
not, properly, belong on this list.

I am going to ask that you respect this position and take your problems back to
the list that is centered on that subject matter.  Or from another perspective,
you could create  your very own list server and call it “Time-Scales” which would
seem to be much more appropriate.

In either case I know myself and others are not interested in this pattern of
behavior and the endless responses that will occur.  Should you find this a bit
troubling allow me to quote a line from a very famous movie:

“Quite frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.”

Bill....WB6BNQ