[time-nuts] Thunderbolt? (re simple gpsdo.)

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 30 19:13:41 UTC 2011

On a related note is anyone aware of PC controlled (Ie. RS232 or maybe GPIB ?) DAC's that would be suitable for this type of application ?

I've also contemplated simply using the DAC of a TBolt but it would seem to be waste of a Tbolt.  I'm thinking along the lines of something that might acquired used on an auction site.