[time-nuts] OT: Rustrak Strip Chart Recorder

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 21:12:31 UTC 2011

OK, I confess, I'm a serial addict.
GM detectors and counters, Ionisation chambers, Gas propotional, Alpha (ZnS) scintillators, Gamma scintillators (NaI(Tl), BGO, Plastic), Beta scintillators (plastic, liquid) Solid state detectors (Alpha, Beta & Gamma), Single and multi channel analysers. Plus isotopes from Am to U totalling several Curies. Includes Cs, but not in a frequency standard, Rb is the best I can manage
The radiation detectors make great random event generators ;-)

Robert G8RPI.