[time-nuts] More LightSquared news

John Lofgren jlofgren at lsr.com
Wed Jul 13 18:39:59 UTC 2011

Looks like there's another twist in the LightSquared saga.
http://tinyurl.com/5t4pk5h

Article quote: " I wouldn't be surprised to see LightSquared and Dish Network strike some sort of spectrum deal going forward. I would put my money on a leasing arrangement as LightSquared works out a mitigation strategy regarding its own spectrum and waits for Inmarsat to vacate its spectrum. The question is: Just how much money is LightSquared willing to put toward its plan of offering a wholesale LTE network? "

Very interesting.

-John