[time-nuts] Efratom VRFS manual for download

Had had at to-way.com
Thu Mar 3 15:57:04 UTC 2011

Nigel,

Thanks for the manual post. I'll get it on the to-way.com site later today.

Hadleu
K7MLR

At 06:55 AM 3/3/2011, you wrote:
>Thanks again to the generosity of Rob Kimberley who provided the original,
>I have upoladed a scan of the manual for the Efratom VRFS rubidium
>frequency  standard to Rapidshare.
>
>_https://rapidshare.com/files/450749387/Efratom_VRFS.pdf_
>(https://rapidshare.com/files/450749387/Efratom_VRFS.pdf)
>
>regards
>
>Nigel
>GM8PZR

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.

Peter Cooper, of Fermi Lab, says, "Every experimentalist knows
that the apparatus, or at least your understanding of it, is
always at fault until demonstrated otherwise." He also says,
"Nature is really unmoved by what I, or anyone else, believes."