[time-nuts] alkali metals and water

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Mar 3 18:06:49 UTC 2011

Hi Robert:

The military BA-5590/U primary battery uses a Lithium Sulfur Dioxide
chemistry where the Sulfur Dioxide is under something like 4 atmospheres
of pressure.
The newer BB-2590/U is a Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.  There are
many videos of what happens to them when punctured.
http://www.prc68.com/I/BA5590.shtml

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke