[time-nuts] Commercial Assembly - Poll

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Mar 31 07:18:44 UTC 2011

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 08:44:33 -0400
Bob Camp <lists at rtty.us> wrote:

> If you could get it assembled as a "semi kit" for another $100
> - would you pay the money or would you build it yourself?

I'd pay. Saving a day of work for $100 is a good deal, IMHO.

And, if done in larger lots than just 10-20, i'm quite sure you can
get the assembly to less than $100, but then you'd have to optimize
the design for easy assembly instead of hand soldering.

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin