[time-nuts] Lady Heather Question

Robert Watzlavick rocket at watzlavick.com
Mon May 2 12:47:43 UTC 2011

I think the graph is not using peak detect for the plotting.  I leave
mine set at a 12-hour window and all the points are moving around every
second.  When plotting more data than will fit in the available
resolution, it is best to "bin" the points that correspond to each plot
bin/pixel.  Then you can plot a bar (min/max) or a single point (mean)
for that bin.

-Bob