[time-nuts] basic question on GPS satellites

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon May 16 03:07:04 UTC 2011

12' of rg 58 should be fine and 5-3.7V should work
In the thread it says this is using a window. Boy some windows actually can
block the signal especially if there is a screen.
Some one else said you need a view to the south. Thats a fact from ma. at
least interesting to watch the sat tracks. I would not have believed they
travel the way they do.
Strongly believe you need to see clear sky. Signal to noise ratio.
Lastly its late forgive typos.