[time-nuts] FE-5680A performance - 1 PPS output issue

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Fri Jan 6 04:45:42 UTC 2012

You've had more progress than I did, I don't get anything out of pin 6.  I
did see the levels toggle, but that was about it.  On various websites I
read to get exactly 1pps, you need a programmable 5680 because it needs to
be set to something like 8.388MHz (2^23) to divide down properly.  I suspect
you may not be able to get both; 10MHz and 1pps.

Bob