[time-nuts] Generell help on search web-objects. was: OT: Need datasheets on photomultiplier tubes

ehydra ehydra at arcor.de
Wed Jan 11 15:35:35 UTC 2012

Rex schrieb:
> You might want to join this Yahoo group where the question would be more
> on-topic...
>
> The Photonis site is one of those flashy-looking places where you can
> only find useful information if someone has already told you where it
> is. No functional search or guide pages that I could detect.
>
> This site has a useful big list with some simple descriptions, but
> thanks to Photonis, many links to Photonis pages get 404...
> http://www.lastek.com.au/content/view/179/1051/
>
> On the Photonis pages, most of the docs are found in...
> http://www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt/
>
> But its contents can't be viewed. Put pdf names (listed below) at the
> end of the above for the full link.

This helps pasted in Google:
site:http://www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt/

if there a cross-links memorized.

Or try:
link:http://www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt/

and the last resource:
www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt/

Further one can shorten links from right, correct links or try archive.org

The last try is to shorten the link from _left_ ! This finds copies of
files on another site.

- Henry

--
ehydra.dyndns.info