[time-nuts] OT: Need datasheets on photomultiplier tubes

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Thu Jan 12 10:41:42 UTC 2012

Ed,

Dang. Close but no cigar.
I tried to save some time by describing the links to Photonis docs in
parts. I blew it with errors. The beginning link was not the same for
both datasheets and product guides. Then capitalization matters.
Sometimes pdf, sometimes PDF.

The gist of what I was explaining about how I found these is still
correct, especially the helpfulness of the lastek site, even though it
has broken links.

Here are the full links I was trying to describe.
http://www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt_docs/Product_25-29-39.pdf

http://www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt_docs/Product_51-60.pdf
http://www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt_docs/Product_76-90-130.pdf
http://www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt/XP3312B.PDF
http://www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt/XP3212B.PDF
http://www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt/XP5312B.PDF
http://www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt/XP5292B.PDF

Sorry for the typos, etc., on the first attempt.

----
Henry (ehydra),

I don't follow your methods. I did a lot of searching and only found the
last 4 links above by educated guesswork.
Google searching on
site:http://www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt/
didn't find (unless I missed it in the many hits) the last four links in
the list above. Even a Google search on the exact datasheet link that
works didn't give a helpful hit.
and
link:http://www.photonis.com/upload/industryscience/pdf/pmt/  doesn't
work at all.

I'm not saying your methods are wrong (site seems generally helpful) but
google and phontonis seem not to be in sync on these docs.

-Rex