[time-nuts] T'bolt antenna lead-in running near HF RF transmitting coax

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Fri Jan 20 19:03:48 UTC 2012

Jim,

A few of the correct ferrite Common Mode Chokes on the lines would not
hurt. Also, use good quality coax, preferably with both a copper braid and
conductive foil to get near 100% shielding efficiency. Hardline is
probably better.

I'll ask about the best Common Mode Choke location. My hunch would be on
the outside, w/in a foot of the wall.

-John