[time-nuts] HP 117/10509a...

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Jul 5 22:03:40 UTC 2012

Hi

The real question is weather the BPSK will help us get significantly better accuracy out of WWVB or not. If it does, time marches on. If not - total waste of effort.

DSP based low frequency receivers are pretty easy to make. You still will need those antennas and preamps to make them work though. If I can get Loran-C type accuracy out of WWVB with the new modulation, I'll certainly build or buy a receiver.

Bob