[time-nuts] Faster than light of a different type

jim s jws at jwsss.com
Tue May 8 08:14:01 UTC 2012

Hal, others,
There were two things that are interesting about this.  There was a
special about Hawkings theories and a recent turn of heart and theory he
had, which hits at the center of the quantum theory involved here.

The other is the current groups experience with Rb oscillators and those
comments.  May be way off track.  I was interested there were two
frequencies referred to in the news article.  So hopefully the full
details will be revealed as to what that means and it can be discussed.
Not enough in the register article.

If I mistook comments, my apologies.  Three other lists I'm on are off
on silly tangents, and this is one list where we are not.  Very informed
and interesting group here.

thanks
Jim