[time-nuts] Trimble Resolution SMT - good/bad/indifferent?

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu May 10 23:23:20 UTC 2012

There is the problem: I used the Trimble GPS Studio application that was
posted here yesterday, that does not support the TEP protocol.. Will try with
 GPS Monitor..

Is the TrimbleMon available somewhere safe on the web? Can't seem to find
it with Google.

I got it working with Oncore12, and I am capturing 1PPS raw data already.
Already noticed that while the signal strengths look good, there are way
less  Sats being seen than on the 50 channel receivers, and none of the WAAS
ones are  being decoded.

thanks,
Said

In a message dated 5/10/2012 14:07:38 Pacific Daylight Time,