[time-nuts] Trimble Resolution SMT - good/bad/indifferent?

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Fri May 11 07:35:35 UTC 2012

OK, I see that indeed there are different views: in my opinion, for
example, it is good that the unit doesn't talk by itself. I prefer to
prepare the environment then command the unit to start talk or poll the
unit on a cyclic base. I found a Trimble monitor here:

http://f4ewz.free.fr/gps_trimble/TrimbleMon_V1-06-0.exe

not the 1.5 but maybe useful. I haven't tried it.