[time-nuts] Efratom PRFS202 Portable Rb Freq. Std. Manual

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 10:22:57 UTC 2012

Hi Edgardo

The original PRFS standard used an FRS module so I suspect yours will too,
but a quick check when it arrives should confirm for sure.
The VRFS standard, which is a VXIbus unit, also uses the FRS, although  the
FRT standard used the FRK module.

A quick Google search on Efratom manuals will provide plenty of information
 on the modules themselves and the manual for the original PRFS is here....
_https://rapidshare.com/files/2358203472/Efratom_PRFS.pdf_
(https://rapidshare.com/files/2358203472/Efratom_PRFS.pdf)

The FRT manual and calibration instructions are here....
_https://rapidshare.com/files/717321523/Efratom_FRT.zip_
(https://rapidshare.com/files/717321523/Efratom_FRT.zip)

The VRFS is obviously very different mechanically but it's possible  there
may be some circuit similarities, although no promises:-), so if  you'd like
a copy of that manual it's at...
_https://rapidshare.com/files/450749387/Efratom_VRFS.pdf_ (https://
rapidshare.com/files/450749387/Efratom_VRFS.pdf)

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 20/11/2012 06:48:02 GMT Standard Time, xe1xus at amsat.org