[time-nuts] GPS antenna??

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 01:25:22 EDT 2013

Hi David yes its ferro-concrete which makes quite a good screen (a lot worse
than domestic brick) but the windows are not coated I think. (BT Labs at
Martlesham)
[]
The windows are SW I think but give a good view of a quadrant of the sky. It
will be interesting to see how long it takes to lock up compared with an
outside antenna.

Thanks and Best Wishes
Alan
G3NYK

Alan, I can imagine that a commercial building may provide more
attenuation - never been to Martlesham Labs myself but have been in similar
buildings.  One small point - will you need to tell the unit that it has
moved, or will it recognise that for itself?

Good luck with your meeting!

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu