[time-nuts] 10 MHz clock distribution for the lab

Lester Veenstra lester at veenstras.com
Thu Apr 18 20:03:25 EDT 2013

I am using, with no problems a used modular video amp I purchased on ebay
(Claimed power supply problem but actually worked fine). As is common with
video, the inputs are loop through, each module has 8 outputs, with as many
looped and terminated as necessary.  Certainly not up to Boulder standards
for noise and isolation but works fine, for me, driving counters and signal
generators.

BTW, two different GPSDOs, one driving a 18 GHz locked signal generator, the
other driving the microwave counter at 1 Hz resolution;  Counters reads bang
on most of the time, occasional short walks up or down 2 Hz. Not having
precise TI and Allan variance analysis, it shows me, quick and dirty,  it is
as good as I need.

Lester B Veenstra  MØYCM K1YCM W8YCM
lester at veenstras.com

US Postal Address:
5 Shrine Club Drive
HC84 Box 89C
Keyser WV 26726
GPS: 39.33675 N  78.9823527 W (Google)
GPS: 39.33682 N  78.9023741 W (GPSDO)

Telephones:
Home:                     +1-304-289-6057
US cell                    +1-304-790-9192
UK cell                    +44-(0)7849-248-749
Guam Cell:              +1-671-929-8141
Jamaica:                 +1-876-456-8898

This e-mail and any documents attached hereto contain confidential or
privileged information. The information is intended to be for use only by
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this e-mail or any documents attached hereto is
prohibited.