[time-nuts] Loran again

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:09:42 EST 2013

Hello to the group. There is no need for slaves. Quite a while ago there
was a slave but it was simply the master faking out a slaves position by
delay. That said yes indeed the systems settling in well to the RB ref and
I will switch over to the 3801 sometime this afternoon.
Fired up the Austron 2100s
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL