[time-nuts] Tboltmon AMU range

"Björn" bg at lysator.liu.se
Sun Jul 21 02:55:10 EDT 2013

Hi Russ

AMU is a Trimble invented quality unit. I once heard a professor describe
it as "A Meaningless Unit".

The Tbolt can change between AMU and dBc. With your range, the Tbolt has
been switched to dBC, it is not showing AMUs.

Approaching 50 with your high elevation SVs is excellent. You have a very
good setup!

If you wish to check it further, run Lady Heather with the "Signal
Strength vs Az/El" plot enabled.

    http://www.ke5fx.com/heather/readme.htm
    http://www.mail-archive.com/time-nuts@febo.com/msg40567.html

--