[time-nuts] Z3815A pinout

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Jun 5 17:23:18 EDT 2013

On 06/05/2013 11:16 PM, Bob Camp wrote:
> Hi
>
> There are two very different 3815's out there. One comes in a nice box with
> rational connectors on it. (They are expensive). The other one is the plug
> in card that always seems to need a good scrub down. It appears to have the
> same "stuff" but connecting to it is not easy. These are about 1/2 to 1/3
> the price of the other ones...

Yes, the boxed up one just has a box around the same board.

There are variants with E1938A and those with another oscillator.

Mine is a plug-in module, and as I was considering if I could hook it
into a VXI chassi, I realized that I was lacking that PDF. A propper
manual would also be great.

Cheers,
Magnus