[time-nuts] Datum 9390 issues & spectracom 8195a woes

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:42:10 EDT 2013

My own Trimble Bullet, and others as far as I can tell by reading this
list, is not very sensitive in general. I get much better results with a
Symmetricom than with the Bullet. For that matter, I also see more
satellites with a cheap mag-mount GPS active antenna than with the Bullet.
It is working, but not well.
However, if you don't see any satellite with it and it is mounted
reasonably well, it may be broken.

Didier