[time-nuts] Looking for an old french disertation

Claudio Girardi claudio.girardi at virgilio.it
Fri Jun 14 15:24:56 EDT 2013

Attila,
a quick look at the "système universitaire de documentation" website
list the university libraries where a paper copy is available for loan:
http://www.sudoc.fr/008747431 (click on the "Où trouver ce document?"
link at the top) :

AIX-MARSEILLE 1 - BU Sci.St Charles
BESANCON - BU Sciences Staps
PARIS SUD Tg Besançon
POITIERS - BU Sciences
TOULOUSE 3 - BU Sciences

Unfortunately, as far as I understood, you need to be a student at a
French university for obtaining an interlibrary loan.
The global French libraries catalog (http://ccfr.bnf.fr) does not list
any additional (i.e. public) libraries where this is available.

Hope this can help a little...

regards,
   Claudio