[time-nuts] Looking for an old french disertation

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Jun 15 02:59:40 EDT 2013

Moin,

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 14:51:44 -0400
"Charles P. Steinmetz" <charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com> wrote:

> His early papers may be derived from the
> dissertation, including "Non linear effects in
> piezoelectric quartz crystals" (Physical
> Acoustics vol XI pp 245-288, Academic press 1975).

Yes, i have read some of them already. I would like to
read the dissertation as well as it usually contains more
explenations on how things fit together.

> John Vig listed many of Mr. Gagnepain's IEEE
> publications in an addendum to the UFFC obituary:
>
> http://www.ieee-uffc.org/frequency-control/memoria-gagnepain.asp

Oh.. I didn't know there was such a nice list of his papers!
Thanks a lot

			Attila Kinali

--
The people on 4chan are like brilliant psychologists
who also happen to be insane and gross.