[time-nuts] RPi NTP was Net4501's cheap...

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Sat May 25 13:06:57 EDT 2013

Flightradar24 is using beagle bones in their ADS-B/mode-s system and will be incorporating MLAT soon. I suspect they work well in timing applications.

That said, the Allwinner they sell on Sparkfun will probably be my next SBC. Though not listed on the wiki, they have opensuse running on it.

BTW, on some linux dists, there is a way to get around the clock speed stepping. It may not be universal, but selecting "performance" works on opensuse for Arm.