[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Sun Sep 8 01:30:41 EDT 2013

No worries, Dave,

these Nortel/Trimble things are good bang for the dollars.

My first one is sitting in the e-13's for PPS and OSC already - it's only been on 36 hours.
I did replace the OXCO with a MV89A as the original osc was faulty, but, then again it only cost me $21.00 :)
That's not quite as good as my best Z3805A (yet ;)

Everything here runs off 24V, but don't forget the higher the voltage the less current you need too..
I have heard of people running as high as 55v, shocking huh?

Not familiar with that term, but I hope the pigs chundered your little bro up again :)

I got one of Bob's latest and greatest board, puts out a whacking great +10dB, so it can go straight into a case with no buffer required.
I found a bunch of connectors for the backplane in the junk box. I'd love to get that orange LED to go green!
Bob said 1PPS is lurking on the backplane too.

--marki