[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Sep 8 19:36:10 EDT 2013

Hi

Ok, the yellow trace (temperature) still does not look right. Either you have a lab grade temp chamber to keep stuff in, or it's just not reporting temperature.

Units and limits and meaning change for ADEV depending on the tau. If you are looking at 1 tau (which I thought you were) then it's a much higher level of noise and much less accuracy than a tau of several thousand seconds.

Bob