[time-nuts] PI Math question

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Thu Apr 17 04:14:39 EDT 2014

Warren,

the job of a controller, regardless of P, PI od PID, is to minimize the
error between a process value and its setpoint. Since I see no setpoint
value in any of your versions my 50 ct is that none of them really
incorporates a controller at all and that for this reason the question
whether they produce the same output is close to being irrelevant.

Best regards

Ulrich