[time-nuts] FS700 Loran-C Frequency Standard Schematics

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 09:43:01 EDT 2014

Hi Magnus

Thanks for the reply.

I was aware of that, and the $35 previously mentioned in the time-nuts
archives for an original manual from SRS doesn't sound too bad, but  they don't
seem to list the FS700 these days and for some other  kit they now have the
manuals priced at $100 each.

I was hoping to find a less expensive option:-)

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR