[time-nuts] I can't get a nice waveform from my rubidium !

Didier shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 09:50:38 EDT 2014

If your scope probe is 1:1 (or set to 1:1 if it has a switch), be aware that most 1:1 scope probes have high capacitance and not much bandwidth. I have as number of 100MHz Tektronix scope probes (in the 10:1 setting) that have a specified bandwidth of 6 MHz in the 1:1 setting. That would definitely make you square wave look like a sine wave.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Nexus 7 tablet.