[time-nuts] Time-Nuts Digests displays strange...

Burt I. Weiner biwa at att.net
Fri Aug 29 11:25:06 EDT 2014

Starting with time-nuts Digest, Vol 121, Issue 70, all of the posts
in a digest are running together with no breaks between individual
posts, just one long paragraph.  Looking at any digests prior to that
time, they still display normally.  I remember a week or so ago
reading that a change in server/s was in the process of taking
place.  Could my display issue be related to this?  I'm using Eudora
7.1 as my e-mail client on a Windows7 32 bit computer and prior to
the date mentioned the digests had displayed normally on this
computer system.

Burt, K6OQK

Burt I. Weiner Associates
Broadcast Technical Services