[time-nuts] Serial port splitter s/w

d0ct0r time at patoka.org
Wed Feb 26 12:53:13 EST 2014

Here is interesting topic about NTP on Raspberry PI (typical usage of
ARM and Linux bread on top of it)

http://www.synclab.org/?tag=testing

Basically, TCP stack on ARM usually come from one source - its a Adam
Dunken TCP stack. Then its is MII part and the  hardware which doing
Ethernet. In my opinion, MCU (ARM) could provide excellent Ethernet
functions. However its far from serious dedicated ethernet controllers
we could see in enterprise servers.

Regards,

V.P.

--