[time-nuts] Z3815A receiver transplant

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 24 21:23:51 EST 2014

Hi Morris,

You should be able to bridge one of the TTL to RS-232 ports on a MAX232
onto the line from the Z3815A to the GT-8031.  This will let you capture
the commands the Z3815A sends by using any terminal program.  Similarly,
if you bridge onto the line from the GT-8031 to the Z3815A you can
capture the responses.  I did that while investigating a problem with my
Z3801A.

Ed