[time-nuts] FASTTRAX GPS Antenna power

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Fri Jul 11 01:02:49 EDT 2014

I'm a bit confused about what you're asking.  You discuss antennas but you show pictures of a GPS receiver.  They're not the same thing.  I use a puck antenna.  They cost about $6 on ebay, and take their power from the coax.  Normally your GPS receiver supplies power to the coax, so you don't have to do anything special, other than don't short it out.

Bob